Below are frequently asked questions about concrete that we receive here at residential concrete, commercial concrete, masonry, demolition, renovation, remodeling, restoration contractor & subcontractor ACCG. Our Longwood-based business has served Orlando & central FL since 2005. Answers to concrete FAQs are below.
ACCG, INC.'S ANSWERS TO CONCRETE FAQs | FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CONCRETE AND CEMENT:
1) Question: What does the "ACCG" acronym represent?
Answer: We're doing business as (DBA) "Atlantic Custom Creations Group, Inc."
2) Question: Is concrete the same as cement?
Answer: No, and the distinction is explained well here.
3) Question: Is "concrete company" the same as "concrete contractor"?
Answer: Perhaps, depending upon a person's intent when searching. ACCG, Inc. is a concrete contractor and related services provider; but NOT a concrete company if someone is looking for "concrete supplier" or "concrete delivery" and the like. Our preferred cement/concrete supplier and delivery company is Orlando-based Kennedy Concrete.
4) Questions: Is there a minimum project size required for ACCG, Inc. to engage in a concrete contractor agreement? Do you have a concrete calculator on this site?
Answers: Yes, we generally only accept CEMENT AND CONCRETE POUR or concrete paver projects estimated around $3,700 or more and 400 square feet or more. Please contact us for details and potential exceptions, such as concrete cutting or concrete coring, for example, that don't require pouring. This CONCRETE CALCULATOR can help determine whether or not a project would meet our minimums.
5) Question: Is your work guaranteed?
Answer: Yes, ACCG, Inc. guarantees *100% client satisfaction. Contact Earl or Leon for contract details and stipulations.
6) Question: What are concrete prices?
Answer: They vary according to the type of project (as do other materials costs, such as lumber and steel/rebar). Please contact us for details.
7) Question: Do you do concrete subcontractor and construction subcontractor work?
Answer: Yes! Contact us for details.
8) Question: Do you also have an office in New Smyrna Beach, Florida?
Answer: No, our physical and main office is in Longwood, FL. Customers can visit us there, but it's preferable to schedule meetings on-site at a project so we can provide more accurate estimates/quotes/timelines and see the lay of the land first-hand.
9) Question: Do you take projects outside of central Florida?
Answer: Yes, although most of our projects are in central FL within 75 to 100 miles of our Longwood main office -- including popular communities like Orlando, Lake Buena Vista, Windermere, Doctor Phillips and Clermont -- we have also successfully completed key and very large projects throughout the Sunshine State. Contact us for details and to explain the scope of your project needs and budget.
10) Question: How long does it usually take you to start on a new project?
Answer: It depends upon the scope and location of a project, and our schedule flexibility and season. Generally, we can start within a week of the contract being signed and first payment being made.
11) Question: Do you perform general contracting?
Answer: Not yet, but we will be in the near future. Stay tuned.
12) Question: Can you provide customer references?
Answer: Yes, we can happily provide client references; and you can read outstanding reviews here.
13) Question: Can I see photos and videos of your work?
Answer: Yes, elsewhere here on our website!
14) Question: Where can I see other trending contract terms and topics?
Answer: Click here to see concrete popular topics.
15) Question: Does ACCG have preferred vendors, preferred contractors and corporate partners?
Answer: Absolutey, yes! Click here to view our corporate partners and preferred vendors and contractors!
16) Question: Can ACCG build boat ramps?
Answer: Yes! Click here to go to the boat launch page.
17) Question: Does ACCG, Inc. build retaining walls?
Answer: Of course! Learn more about concrete retainer wall construction here.
Longwood, FL-based concrete contractor ACCG, Inc. accepts payments for our services via Zelle & credit card, too!